Terms and Conditions
The agreement is between the hirer and the owner of the property. Any booking incorporates the conditions set out below:
- The property must be used by the hirer for holiday purposes only.
- Confirmed bookings can be made on line via our website using credit or debit cards.
- Provisional bookings can be made by telephone, letter or e-mail.
- Payments can be accepted by bank transfer or cheque. Please make cheques payable to M Vaughan.
- A 25% deposit will be required within 5 working days to secure a booking. Once we have accepted the booking, the applicant is liable for the balance of rent.
- The balance needs to be paid two calendar months before the start of the holiday date. If the holiday date is less than two calendar months from the booking date then the full amount is due within 5 working days of making the booking.
- All cancellations must be notified immediately by telephone and then confirmed in writing or by email within 48 hours. All efforts will be made to re-let the property. If following a cancellation we are able to re-let the property, we will refund an amount equal to the rent we were able to receive by re-letting less an administration fee of �50. If unsuccessful all payments made are forfeited. Holiday insurance is strongly recommended.
- The period of let runs from 3pm on the day of arrival, to 10am on the day of departure.
- The owner accepts no liability to any hirer or party member for any personal injury; loss or damage to property however sustained or caused, nor for the loss or theft of property or money.
- The hirer is responsible for the property and undertakes to take all reasonable care of it, to keep it secure and in a clean and tidy condition and to report any breakage or damage immediately to the owner and to make adequate payment to cover loss.
- Under no account can the prescribed number of persons per property be exceeded. Pets are not allowed.
- The owner and /or his representative retain the right to enter the property at any time.
- A range of baby equipment can be provided as requested at no extra charge.
- Rental of the property includes bed linen and personal towels. Please note you will need to take your own beach towels.
- Wi-Fi - please ensure that you read and agree with the Wi-Fi terms & conditions prior to connecting to the Wi-Fi. These can be found in the information file in Hafan Bilidowcar.
- Electricity, central heating and hot water are available at all times at no extra cost.
- Should the property be unavailable on the day stated all monies will be refunded without question. In no event shall the liability of the owners to the hirer exceed the rental paid for the property.
- While every effort is made to provide the amenities as advertised, no liability will fall on the owner should restrictions be applied in the event of floods, drought, power cuts, or any other circumstances outside the control of the owners.
- Any complaint arising either on arrival or once occupation has commenced must be brought to the owner�s attention immediately.
- No liability will be accepted by the owner for additional baby equipment and services arranged on behalf of the hirer.
- The property should be left in the same clean and tidy condition it was found on your arrival. An additional cost will otherwise be incurred to cover the extra cleaning.