Villa Larraldea Biarritz
The agreement is between the hirer and the owner of the property. Any booking incorporates the conditions set out below:
- The property must be used by the hirer for holiday purposes only.
- Provisional bookings can be made by telephone, letter, fax or e-mail.
- Payments accepted via cheque, cash or internet bank transfer. Please make cheques payable to M Vaughan.
- A 25% deposit will be required within 5 working days to secure a booking. Once we have accepted the booking, the applicant is liable for the balance of rent.
- The balance will need to be paid two calendar months before the start of the holiday date. If the holiday date is less than two calendar months from the booking date then the full amount is due within 5 working days of making the booking. .
- All cancellations must be notified immediately by telephone and then confirmed in writing within 48 hours. All efforts will be made to re-let the property. If following a cancellation we are able to re-let the property, we will refund an amount equal to the rent we were able to receive by re-letting less an administration fee of £50. If unsuccessful all payments made are forfeited. Holiday insurance is strongly recommended.
- The period of let runs from 3.OOpm on the day of arrival, to 10.00a.m on the day of departure.
- The owner accepts no liability to any hirer or party member for any personal injury; loss or damage to property however sustained or caused, nor for the loss or theft of property or money.
- The hirer is responsible for the property and undertakes to take all reasonable care of it, to keep it secure and in a clean and tidy condition and to report any breakage or damage immediately to the owner and to make adequate payment to cover loss.
- Under no account can the prescribed number of persons per property be exceeded.
- Pets & smoking are not allowed.
- The owner and /or his representative retain the right to enter the property at any time.
- Rental of the property includes exclusive use of the pool, bed linen, electricity, heating, hot water and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Wi-Fi – please ensure that you read and agree with the “Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions” prior to connecting to the Wi-Fi. These can be found in the information file in the villa.
- Should the property be unavailable on the day stated all monies will be refunded without question. In no event shall the liability of the owners to the hirer exceed the rental paid for the property.
- While every effort is made to provide the amenities as advertised, no liability will fall on the owner should restrictions be applied in the event of floods, drought, power cuts, or any other circumstances outside the control of the owners.
- Any complaint arising either on arrival or once occupation has commenced must be brought to the owner’s attention immediately.
- No liability will be accepted by the owner for additional services arranged on behalf of the hirer.
- Please ensure that you leave the property clean and tidy on your departure.
- The villa will be checked on your departure by our caretakers & a charge of €75 will be incurred if the villa is not found in a clean & tidy condition.